Monday, September 12, 2011

Parachute Cam only by helicopter Blade 400

Parachute Cam only by helicopter Blade 400 On YouTube.





I use an old timer on a release Tatone guidance on Aiptek Pocket Cam X 4 ounces of my Blade 400 helicopter drops. The "wind direction to think it was for fun, not to mislead people. LOL It was obvious, but many people still believe that I had a string on it. Ha ha A servant may also be used, but this simple device can be moved easily from one level to another. I have a parachute Estes model. The wind was howling. These small helicopters have no weight or mass, so thatI'm really flying like Frisbees in a storm. Difficult to maintain a good floating on top for me, as I can see the darn thing, even with my pontoons! Hope you enjoy this and make sure you follow our travels around the world video slide for even more fun. Thank you. Dave Herbert

Keywords: Parachute, Horizon, Hobby, Blade, 400, RC, Helicopter, Pooping, Cow, Aiptek, Dave, Herbert, Eflite, Parkzone.

wicker basket drawers buy grade b maple syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment