Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The introduction of the 900 3D E-Sky R / C Helicopter from Xheli. Part 1

The introduction of the 900 3D E-Sky R / C Helicopter from Xheli. Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 11.00 Mins.


Esky Xheli the 900 is a compound "Bare Bones" by helicopter. This means that you have to choose and buy your own equipment RC. I used the engine that has more than enough power, so I can lower my throttle curve to a maximum of 85% for all-out 3D flying good, as you can see in 3D video. Always looking for an electric helicopter with a little 'weight and mass to our crank, I began to explore the 500-class helicopter. In this video, I give a look at the helicopter Esky 900. They aresee close-ups, installation tips, and equipment that I used for the assembly of the helicopter. The ES 900 is a fantastic car steering wheel, if the gas field and the curve I have developed my test. I have the video on my testing / training and how to make the pontoons. Search NightFlyyer stealth helicopter and the helicopter training / testing for my videos on these topics. The helicopter Esky is a good solid feel safe and are very impressed, since this only helicopterCost of $ 139. 14.4 I have the battery for the test flight, but greatest test is 18.5 volts for 3D flight, so stay tuned. Thanks for watching, application and evaluation. Dave Herbert AMA # 8221, LM / CD / Scientific Below are some links: Here are some of RC toys and Links History: The History Channel: www.history.com nitro planes and jets airplanes helicopters Xheli www.tkqlhce.com http www. dpbolvw.net www.jdoqocy.com Disney Toy Store www.dpbolvw.net www.jdoqocy.com HobbyPartzwww.hobbypartz.com ...

Tags: ES900, Esky900, E-Sky900, 900, class, T-Rex, trex, Exceed, RC, ESC, BEC, hobbytown, USA, Sioux, Falls, Castle, esky, E-sky, Xheli.com, Xheli, Raiden, T-1620, brushless, electric, motor, gear, 15T, Helidirect.com, Helicopter, 3Dhelicopter, rotor, rate-gyro, gyro, heading, hold, 18.5, lipo, Battery, Servos, Hitec, Spektrum, Dx6i, 2.4Ghz, Transmitter, Radio, nitroplanes, R/C, frequency, hobbypartz, Dave, Herbert, nightflyyer

9 foot patio umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment